Friday, March 23, 2012

Just silly.

I had a really weird day today. The first half of the day was awesome because Gem and I got to participate in the most amazing Easter play date ever. Complete with baskets, candy, stickers, a stuffed bunny and an egg hunt. But when I got home I remembered all of the stupid crap going on in my life and I came back down again. Kind of a bummer. Anyways, I can't sleep so I've been browsing piccsy.com and I came across this. It just made me laugh despite all the blah going on around me, so I thought I would share.
not sure who to give credit to!
It especially made me laugh because I kept saying that phrase "Haters gonna hate" to my little sister Brooke a few weekends ago and she thought I was a big weirdo. She's 13, so everyone is a weirdo ;)

Anyways, hoping for a better tomorrow.  It definitely helps to have such a supportive husband and the most adorable baby girl in my life. They make me feel worthwhile on days like this.

<3 jill

No comments:

Post a Comment