Monday, October 22, 2012

There are leaves...

So many, many leaves. So I decided to do a little fall project with them. I don't have a lot of time before my sale starts on the new website so I'm trying to get in all the little projects I can before then. I will have no time!

My lovely husband and daughter went to pick out the leaves, and I think they did a fantastic job :)
These are my awesome helpers <3

Gemma and I painted them and GLITTERED them. I painted the background and the tree, then GLITTERED it. :D

I still haven't figured out how to put the leaves on so that they will stay (not crumble). I love the 3d look but I'm afraid I will end up having to mod podge them on there. Any ideas? Can I mod podge just the leaves and then glue them on? Help a crafting sister out!


No comments:

Post a Comment