Friday, October 19, 2012

Super Easy Halloween activity to do with kids.

I have no idea if other people do this or if it's a thing. My Meme used to do this with my sister and I and I decided to give it a try with Gemma this year. Nutter Butter Ghosts!

You need:
Nutter Butters
1 bag white chocolate chips
1 bag mini chocolate chips
icing, I chose purple because the only black was super expensive. I now like purple better. :)

Steps:

1. Lay out a few sheets of wax paper.

2. Melt white chocolate in a bowl at 30 sec intervals stirring each time. Stir hard. White chocolate can be a bitch.

3. Dip one side of Nutter Butters in said white chocolate. I like to just shove it in there and then pull it up sideways so the excess drips off. Then I use a knife or the side of the bowl to get it off the edges.

4. Let adorable little child put on chocolate chips for the eyes. Be warned that the adorable little child will become a chocolate hoarder and eat way more than you are comfortable with.

5. Decorate with icing!

6. Eat those suckers.


No comments:

Post a Comment